The Model MCT-11 1-Channel Visor Transmitter is a wireless radio control designed for use with automatic garage and gate operators.
MegaCode transmitters and receivers do not contain a typical ”coding switch”. Each transmitter is permanently coded at the factory. The transmitter sends a unique code when the button is pressed. The receiver is programmed by learning a transmitter’s unique digital code. The receiver will activate only from the memorized transmitters.
The transmitter is powered by two Type 2032 coin-cell batteries. They should last 3 years with normal use. The red indicator on the face of the transmitter will glow when the unit is activated. If the indicator lights dimly, or not at all when transmitting, the batteries need to be replaced. To conserve battery life, an internal timer limits the transmission duration to 10 seconds if the transmitter button is held down.
Order number: DNT00090
- Activates one MegaCode receiver
- Test/operate LED
- Visor mounting clip supplied
- Visor clip mounts vertical or horizontal
- Power: Two 2032 batteries
- Codes: 1,000,000+ (MegaCode format)
- RF Frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 3″ W x 1.875″ H x .625″ D
Models compatible with the MCT-11
- 2032 : 3-Volt Lithium Battery
- LCO75 : 3/4 HP Deluxe Dual Lamp Garage Door Operator