For outside environments exposed to high winds and other weather extremes
- Standard dimension up to 39′ W x 18′ H
- Opening Speed: Up to 96″ Per Second
- Wind Resistance: 110 MPH for an 18′ wide door
39′ W x 18′ H
Standard Operating Speed
Gear driven, push-pull movement
Made of structural channels of 3 15/16″ x 2″ x 1/8″ in galvanized steel.
Inner Side Guide
Polyethylene (PE-UHMW 1000); outer section 7/8” x 1 9/16”, on springs. Galvanized side guide covers included.
In steel, diameter 5 1/2″ x 1/8″, shafts in steel.
Reinforced PVC (27 oz/sq.yd). Available in different colors and provided with side sealing zippers; soft bottom edge design.
Painted Fore frame included
Without brake, with 4 poles, controlled by a variable speed drive. Power: 2 HP for a door surface up to 44 sq.yds; 3 HP (larger surface). Protection degree NEMA 4.
Size 63 for a motor of 2 HP and gear reduction ratio 1/15; size 90 for 3 HP.
An infrared photocell installed inside the side guide and detecting the presence of a pedestrian or a vehicle. Upon activation, it opens the door immediately and keeps it open as long as the presence is detected. Height of the photocell: 12” from the floor. (Optional: up to maximum 24” from the floor). A bottom edge detector opens the door when it hits an obstacle during the closing cycle. This detector is positioned at the bottom part of the curtain.
Standard: single phase 208-230 VAC, three phase 208-230 VAC, three phase 460 VAC. Optional: three phase 575 VAC. Frequency: 50-60 Hz. Circuit breakers to be provided by the customer: 16 A for a motor of 2 HP and 25 A for 3 HP.
All indicated dimensions are net: the additional space necessary for mounting and maintenance has to be taken into account. Reduced dimensions upon request.
- For exterior openings with high winds or harsh environments
- Withstands extreme pressure differentials
- High wind resistance
- Maximum standard dimensions up to 39′ x 18′
- Operating speed from 48″ to 96″/second
- Gear driven, push pull operation
- Curtain made of reinforced PVC vinyl
- Infrared photocell in side guides
- Soft bottom edge
- Pneumatic bottom edge detector
- Up to 110 MPH, depending on door size
- Exterior Openings
- Openings Exposed to High Winds and Harsh Environments
- Areas with Extreme Pressure Differentials