Limited duty belt drive jackshaft operator for high lift, vertical lift sectional doors and small rolling doors and grilles.
- 24V class 2 control circuit with 40VA transformer to protect against short circuit
- External radio control terminal strip
- Low friction powder metal limit cam nuts with fully adjustable rotary type limit switch assembly
- Three button open-close-stop control station Nema-1
- 1/2 HP high starting torque,instant reversible motor protected by internal automatic thermal overload device
- Heavy duty 4LV-belt
- #41 roller chain and sprockets on all internal drives
- Adjustable friction clutch
- 3/4″ permanently lubricated and sealed ball bearings on pulley shaft
- 1″ permanently lubricated and sealed bearings on final drive shaft
- Mechanical brake system
- Solenoid brake (optional PRO-LHAB)
- Emergency chain hoist with electrical cut-out switch for manual operation
- Chain keeper
- Left or right hand mounting (must specify at time of order)
- #41 roller chain and sprockets on final drive
- Baked on dark grey coat finish
- Shipping weight of 70 lbs
- Heavy duty relays incorporating the new UL325 (2010) interface module.
- C2 factory wiring standard(constant pressure close),B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper and installing Micanan monitored fail safe photo-eyes (supplied) or (optional) Micanan compatible monitored fail safe electric edge
- Heavy duty relays(Not available in US or other areas where UL325 (2010) is mandated)
- C2 factory wiring standard(constant pressure close),B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper.Provisions for standard reversing devices.