Industrial, continuous, duty worm gear drive jackshaft operator with chain hoist for large high lift, vertical lift sectional doors and rolling steel doors.
- 24V class 2 control circuit with 40VA transformer to protect against short circuit
- External radio control terminal strip
- Low friction powder metal limit cam nuts with fully adjustable rotary type limit switch assembly
- Three button open-close-stop control station Nema-1
- Continuous duty industrial motor with external reset overload protection (1 phase) or external thermal overload relay motor protection (3-phase)
- Motor removable without affecting limit settings
- Heavy duty worm gear reduction in oil bath gearbox
- 1.5 second time delay on all open functions standard on 1.5, 2, 3, and 5 HP
- Solenoid brake standard
- #50 roller chain and sprockets on final drives
- Emergency chain hoist with electrical cut-out switch for manual operation
- Chain keeper
- Universal Left or right hand mounting
- Baked on dark grey coat finish
- Shipping weight: 115 lbs
- Heavy duty relays reversing contactor with mechanical & electrical interlock incorporating the new UL325 (2010) Interface module.
- C2 factory wiring standard (constant pressure close), B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper and installing Micanan monitored fail safe photo-eyes (supplied) or (optional) Micanan compatible monitored fail safe electric edge
- Full function Smart 10.0 Logic control board featuring on-board receiver with antenna, enhanced program selections to include B2, C2, D1, E2, T & TS and supplied with Micanan monitored fail safe photo-cells or (optional) Micanan monitored fail safe electric edge
- D1 factory ore-set mode of operation standard (constant pressure open & close)
- Heavy duty reversing contactor with mechanical & electrical interlock. (Not available in US or other areas where UL325 (2010) is mandated)
- C2 factory wiring standard, B2 wiring can be field se by moving 1 jumper. Provisions for standard reversing devices.