Limited duty belt drive jackshaft operator for high lift, vertical lift sectional doors and small rolling doors and grilles.
- 24V class 2 control circuit with 40VA transformer to protect against short circuit
- External radio control terminal strip
- Low friction powder metal limit cam nuts with fully adjustable rotary limit switches
- Three button open-close-stop control station Nema-1
- 1/2HP high starting torque, instant reversible motor protected by internal automatic thermal overload device
- Heavy duty 4LV-belt
- #41 roller chain and sprockets on all internal drives
- Adjustable friction clutch
- 3/4″ permanently lubricated and sealed ball bearings on pulley shaft
- 1″ permanently lubricated and sealed bearings on final drive shaft
- Solenoid brake standard
- Emergency disconnect with electrical cut-out switch for manual operation
- Chain keeper
- Left or right hand mounting
- #41 roller chain and sprockets on final drive
- Baked on dark grey coat finish
- Shipping wight 65 lbs
- Heavy duty relays incorporating the new UL325 (2010) Interface Module.
- *C2 factory wiring standard (constant pressure close), B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper and installing Micanan compatible monitored fail safe photo-eyes (supplied) or (optional) Micanan compatible monitored fail safe electric edge.
- Heavy duty relays (Not available in US or other areas where UL325 (2010) is mandated)
- *C2 factory wiring standard (constant pressure close), B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper. Provisions for standard reversing devices.