Strong and resistant
If your building specifications require a door of polyurethane of 2 inches thick, our industrial G-5200 garage door is for you.
The G-5200 is an industrial garage door for industrial and commercial use that offers all the benefits of a standard garage door, PLUS a superior factor insulation and a system that ensure the smooth running of the door.
- R 18 – 2 inches
- high-pressure injected polyurethane foam
- 26-gauge hot-galvanized steel with woodgrain finish on both sides of the door.
- Rustproof baked-on polyester paint. Can be repainted.
- 1 3/4 in. (44.5 mm) insulated door with high-pressure injected polyurethane foam ensuring a high thermal-resistance rating of R-16 (RSI 2.8) (k= 0,357 W/m2K), and the solidity of a composite material.
- Solid mechanical overlap InterlokTM joint: increases the weathertightness of the door and prevents delamination.
- Thermal break between the interior and exterior faces of each section.
- Flexible tubular bottom weatherstripping ensuring the weathertightness of the threshold.
- 14-gauge reinforcement plates placed in the interior of the door where hinges and handles are attached.
- Wood end blocks provide a thermal break with the exterior of the door. Steel end caps are available as an option.
- Door weight: 1.9 lb/ft2 (9.3 kg/m2)
Price difference compared to the G-5000
|G-1000 (aluminum of 0,60 mm) R-16 (k=0,357 W/m 2 K)||120|
|G-2323 (23 gauge steel) R-16 (k=0,357 W/m 2 K)||133|
|G-2023 (20/23 gauge steel) R-16 (k=0,357 W/m 2 K)||146|
|G-2020 (20/20 gauge steel) R-16 (k=0,357 W/m 2 K)||176|
|G-4400 (station service door) R: not applicable||Because this door is fully glazed, it is difficult to compare with others.|
|G-5000 (26 gauge steel) R-16 (k=0,357 W/m 2 K)||100|
|G-5138 (26 gauge steel) R-12 (k=0,476 W/m 2 K)||95|
|G-8000 (24 gauge steel) Non-insulated||55|
|G-8500 (24 gauge steel) R-6.6 (k=0,860 W/m 2 K)||75|
* For a door of the same dimensions and with the same hardware system. Installation included. Manual operation. Price comparison may vary depending on the cost of the door opener and accessories.
Sealed thermal glass (total thickness: 1″) are inserted into an polypropylene frame which is cast without joints and guaranteed for 10 years against any glass sealing defect. Window frames are offered in White, Brown, Desert Sand, Claystone, Dark Sand and Black.
Full vision window sections (service-station type) (total thickness: 5/8″) are composed of glass sections, inserted into clear anodized or Black or White pre‑painted aluminum extrusion. Several types of glass (tempered, wired, tinted, etc.) are available. Contact our customer service department.
- 13-gauge or 14-gauge, 2 in. (51 mm) commercial tracks (for doors of less than 140 ft2 (13 m2) or 12-gauge 3 in. (76 mm) industrial tracks.
- Torsion spring.
- Springs from 25,000 to 200,000 cycles (optional) are recommended for high usage doors.
Widths: from 4’ to 29’ 6”, in 1” increments from 1.2 m to 9 m in 25 mm increments
Heights: from 6’ to 24’, in 3” increments from 1.8 to 7.3 m, in 76 mm increments