The GenGuard Series is designed for areas where added security is required. This Series offers more durability in conditions where resistance to abusive use is of a concern. Doors are reinforced with steel stiffeners, securely bonded to each face sheet. Contrary to most products in this category, our bonded stiffeners provides a seamless face, free of unsightly welding marks. All voids between stiffeners are filled with core material. Standard doors are 1¾ in. (45 mm) thick and are available in 14, 16, 18, and 20 gauge galvannealed steel. The GenGuard Series is also available in stainless steel and G90 galvanized steel.
- Door faces are flush and free of any joints, welds or seams.
- Steel stiffeners are bonded to face sheets.
- Longitudinal door edges are interlocked with mechanical seam and reinforced with epoxy adhesive (seamless edge optional).
- Door edges are beveled 1/8” (3 mm) in 2” (50 mm).
- Door hinge reinforcements are prepared for standard weight 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2” (114 mm x 114 mm) hinges which can easily be converted to accommodate heavy weight hinges.
- GenGuard™ Plus 14
- GenGuard™ 16
- GenGuard™ 18
- GenGuard™ 20
To learn more about fire safety standards, please click here.