The easy-to-mount BBU accessory complements Linear’s popular LDCO800 DC-powered Garage Door Operator. Exceptionally compact, the BBU mounts entirely inside the LDCO800 enclosure, maintaining the aesthetically-pleasing characteristics of the DC operator, while delivering peace of mind to homeowners when power failure conditions occur. In the absence of AC line power, the BBU will continue to deliver power to the LDCO800 for up to 24 hours, depending upon when the door is first operated after the power outage.
Order number: BBU
- Provides peace-of-mind to homeowners
- Easily integrates with all Linear LDCO800 Garage Door Operators
- Supplies 800 Newtons of lifting force for heavy doors
- Delivers smooth, efficient power in the event of a power failure
- Compact kit contains all necessary installation/mounting hardware
- Plug-and-play with new LDCO800 garage door operators using the HAE00061 version control board
- Dimensions: 4.25″ W x 5.00″ H x 3.12″ D
Models compatible with the BBU
This accessory goes exclusively with the LDCO800 garage door operator.