The 6500 series roll-up doors offer the best in security, flexibility, and appeal. Unique joint designs produce a flush curtain to achieve a seamless, clean appearance. End users and specifiers recognize the 6500 Series as state-of-the-art in design, fit, and finish, yet appreciate the simplicity and practicality that define the product.
- Operation – manual, invisible tubular motor, awning crank, or exterior mount motor
- Options and accessories available
Counter Shutter Curtain
Small Flat Slat 1-1/2” high x 1/2” deep
See serie options
- Steel curtain slats and hood hot-dipped galvanized per ASTM A-653 with baked on epoxy primer & polyester finish coat in gray and white.
- Stainless shutters- #4 polished finish curtain, guides and bottom bar.
- Optional: Stock RAL powder-coat option in 188 colors available for all painted steel and aluminum components.
- Extruded aluminum with integral lift rails and dual bottom astragal for aluminum and steel curtains.
- Stainless steel angles with astragal standard for stainless curtains.
- Two-piece stainless steel tubular bottom bar with astragal (optional).
Fire Door mounting options
- Face of Wall Mount (Aluminum & Steel)
- Between Jamb Mount (Aluminum & Steel)
- Face of Wall Mount (Stainless Steel)
- Between Jamb Mount (Stainless Steel)
- Extruded, clear aluminum. Box shaped, two piece configuration with soft brush guide runners, bell mouths and travel stops.
- Stainless steel shutters are box shaped, #4 polished stainless steel with integral bell mouths and curtain stops.
- Fabricated from steel plate.
- Drive axle supported by precision, self-aligning bearings.
Fire Door operation
- Manual Push-up
- Reduced Drive Awning Crank
- Concealed tube motor or outside motor optional.
Tube Motors: UL rated shutter motors address a broach range of torque requirements with various horsepower, voltage and phase options to cover virtually any shutter application. Our space conscious tube motors require only 1-1/2” of additional side room and feature a standard 5-Year warranty.
- Spring assembly designed for 10,000 cycle life springs. (Standard)
- Higher cycles available
Fire Door optional accessories
- Fabricated from minimum 24-gauge galvanized steel, aluminum or stainless steel shaped to fit within the headplates.
- Intermediate hood support(s) furnished as required
Manual push up doors furnished with thumb turn lock and handle (standard).
Stainless steel slide locks provided with steel curtains (standard).
Cylinder locking optional.
6500 Serie options
- Clear anodized, extruded aluminum curtain and guides
- Extruded Aluminum curtain, guides and bottom bar to be clear anodized.
- Painted steel curtain with clear anodized, extruded aluminum guides
- 22-gauge Steel
- stainless steel curtain with a #4 brushed finish and stainless steel “J” guides
- 22-gauge #4 polished stainless steel
To learn more about fire safety standards, please click here.