4,000 to 20,000 lb (1,819 to 9,091 kg) Rated Capacities
The LoMaster Dock Lift Series from Portes Olympique provides a safe and efficient way to handle endless materials handling applications at grocery stores, schools, hospitals, postal services and distribution centers – anywhere a low-profile workhorse is required.
Typically, a dock lift will cost 1/3 the price of a fork lift truck and will have a quick and favorable payback when compared to the long-term cost associated with operating a forklift and manually loading / off-loading a trailer. The LoMaster Dock Lift Series will also greatly reduce handling costs, cargo damage and employee injury common to vertical transfer operations.
- Dock Lifts can be mounted in a pit or a concrete pad.
- Dock Lift Model ED Highlights
- Remote power pack 12′ (3,658 mm) hydraulic hose.
- Push button control on 12′ (3,658 mm) straight cord.
- Hydraulic pump with built-in overload relief.
- Hydraulic and oil hoses included.
- Up-travel limit switch.
- Motor, controls, push button factory pre-wired & tested.
- Full length deck beam for maximum support.
- Solid plate steel legs for maximum rigidity.
- 8′ (203 mm) tapered toe guard protection.
- Handrails with 4′ (102 mm) kick plate and barrier chain across both ends.
- Checkered deck and 18′ (457 mm) long lip with lifting chain on rolling end.
- Hard chromed pivot pins at cylinder and center pin.
- All pivot points equipped with maintenance free lifetime lubricated bushings.
- Scissor leg roller bearings maintenance free.
- Precision safety velocity fuses on hydraulic cylinders to prevent platform free fall.
- Mechanical, hinged to frame, flip-down maintenance stop on stationary models only.
- Completely sealed, weather resistant cylinders vented back to hydraulic tank to prevent contaminant entry into cylinder.
- Complies to ANSI MH29.1 standards.
- Backed by an industry leading warranty.
- 24VAC voltage control.
- Key switch on push button.
- Electric toe guard protection.
- Warning horn with volume control.
- Flashing amber beacon.
- Aluminum lip.
- Spring and hydraulic assisted lips.
- Mechanical pop-up wheel chock.
- Accordion safety skirting.
- Interlock swing gates.
- Low temp oil.
- Submersion heater for oil reservoir.